- Winner of FAA’s NEXCOM Segment 2 — The CM-300/350 (V2) VHF/UHF radios are the first deployed in the National Airspace System that support VoIP global standards. Standardized radios mean less costs and more flexibility with your radio equipment.
- Remote Maintenance and Monitoring lets you support an almost unlimited number of radios from one location.
- High Reliability - The CM-300 Series radios boast unprecedented Mean-Time-Between-Failure rates, meaning you won’t have to worry about the radio breaking down.
CM-300/350 (V2) SOFTWARE DEFINED RADIOS FEATURES
The CM-300/350 Series Version 2 radios are the latest additions to the General Dynamics family of Air Traffic Control (ATC) radios. Based on the FAA NEXCOM Segment 2 radio requirements, these rack mounted transmitter and receiver systems are specifically designed to meet the dynamic mission requirements of air traffic control centers, commercial airports, military air stations and range installations.
- FAA's NEXCOM Segment 2 radios
- IP-based for network connectivity: VOIP, Ethernet
- ETSI standard compliance for international deployments
- Advanced multi-mode capabilities
- Superior performance in congested co-site environments
- Built upon the highly reliable CM Series platform
- Front panel keypad/display facilitates setup and maintenance
- NAS certified
- Now on the U.S. Air Force-AFFSA Approved Product List (APL)
- The preferred replacement solution for the U.S. Air Force Air Traffic Control and Landing Systems (ATCALS) Radio Replacement Program